Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The part where you all smile and pretend that you believe I'll actually do it this time.

It's time to pretend that I'm going to start blogging again. I no longer "work outside of the home" as they say (and honestly I try not to work inside of the home to the extent that I can get away with it) so, in theory, I should be able to do it. But, in theory, I should be able to do a load of laundry from start to finish in under three days and that's not happening, so we'll see.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. You can do it, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also believe in u and enjoy your witty blogs! but i also understand the goal of getting a load of laundry done in3 days, thank god for refresh on dryer and the occasionaly re-washing, i blame it on that its in the basement and i cant hear it !!! happy halloween
    Becky

    ReplyDelete